Security Sound Systems
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you install a remote starter in a manual transmission vehicle?
- Yes, they can be installed in both automatic and manual transmissions. Manual vehicles may need extra parts to function properly.
Will you install a starter that I didn't purchase there?
- Yes, we charge an hourly rate for the time it take to install the supplied remote starter, however we cannot warranty any products brought in by customer that was not purchased at our store.
How long does an installation take?
- Installation time varies, we have all customers drop off their vehicles in the morning and we work accordingly. All installations will be completed on the day the vehicle is dropped off unless otherwise stated.
Can I drop off my car before you open?
- Yes, we have a secure key drop box on the side of the building, just let us know when your vehicle will be dropped off.
If I drop off my car when you open, can I get it back at a certain time?
- We can try to finish the installation by the time you request but we cannot guarantee it.
Do you do gift certificates?
- Yes, we have certificates for all services that we offer.
How long must I keep my windows up after a tint?
- We recommend at least 3 days but time may vary depending on weather temperature and conditions.
If a bubble appears in my tint, can you guys fix it?
- Yes, just call and make an appointment. Do not try to fix the bubble yourself.
I changed my car battery and the starter doesn't work, what should I do?
- This is a common occurrence, just call us to make an appointment to come by for a quick fix. Usually remotes just need to be reprogrammed and takes a short amount of time.